The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Very fun

This game is nearly perfect. The animation was great and the game was entertaining but after a while it gets boring due to the fact that there isnt any goal to reach and its the same thing over and over. For a guessing game though this was the best there is.

That was really good 5/5

The C word The C word

That was fun

Pros:
Perverse Fun
easy to learn controls
Difficulty builds round after round

Cons:
Needs more color
the gameplay is repetitive
The music is boring

Overall it was a fun game but really hard to get past the Fistula stage. 3/5

Customer Service Customer Service

lol what?

Idk about that, the voice acting was good and the graphics were awesome for a game made eight years ago. Anyways the situation was not that fun seeing you had to make yourself look like a incompetent idiot just to get a refund. I wish there was another way to meet your demands

The Epilepsy Game The Epilepsy Game

I think im going to die

Omg, I got up and stumbled into the wall and fell to the floor, the room was spinning so i sat on the ground with my eyes closed for a bit. anyways that was a fun game I read the reviews before playing and thought it was going to be exaggerated until it got faster. Good game I gave it 5, I'm going to throw up now

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Hard !!

The difficulty has gotten harder. The graphics have been improved but I miss that giant rifle from the last one. The gameplay was fun and intense enough to keep myself racing to kill ever last zombie. I beat the game in 37 days and almost died once when the barricade fell down and my people ran away while I was left charging my chainsaw D: / I was disappointed with the end but the intro was kind of interesting. The population in the last city was massive so I don't know how you would be able to kill through that. I was surprised by the zombies with weapons that kept me on my toes as I moved from one side to the other kill the running fat ones that had weapons (worst ones to kill). I give this game a 5/5 awesome

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

I loved this game

the game was a little short. For a game made in 2000 The graphics were really good.This was a great idea to make a game like this. the game was kinda difficult

Demon Girl Demon Girl

This is a really great game

This the only hentai game I've played where I said to myself this game is kinda hot. The game itself was hard but in this game losing is half the fun. The idea for the game was overall strange yet creative and entertaining. I admit I got a couple of laughs out of this game when she gets gang banged by a group of them when you lose. The graphics were very good and the controls were easy to use if you go at a slow and steady pace to avoid the creatures. Anyways 5/5

Boobs Or Ass Boobs Or Ass

lol fun for the whole family

Brilliant!, Anyways that was an amazing game. The idea was a good one and the pictures were quite challenging. Whats crazy though is I got the highest score and I missed a few of them. The game setup was awesome and I hope to see more creative flash from you. 5/5

Gadget Manor!(part 1) Gadget Manor!(part 1)

oh wow

that was amazing!! I've never seen anything like that ever!. I got on the computer pissed off and ready to kill somebody but as soon as i used your stress relief "draggy thing" my stress just melted away. To my surprise there was an even better one waiting just right around the corner. I got excited stretched and moved the button up and down until i slid out my chair with relaxation.

The graphics were amazing the plot of the entire flash was incredible and the picture of Thomas Fulp was etched in to the flash without flaw. Unfortunately I got stuck around one part and had trouble getting to the next page, so the difficulty should be altered for the next one you make ( hopefully ).

Just in case others have problems and get stuck you should make a guide for people so they have a chance to experience this unbelievable game.

Great Job 5/5

bloodshot-games responds:

ok, and you are awsome p.s i can be sarcastic too!

Sonny Sonny

just like FF7!!

This was just like FF7 brought back some good memories of the fighting, but now that style has gotten a little played out and boring. The graphics were pretty good but the waiting between attacks made the game feel like it was going on forever. The storyline was pretty terrible and didn't make a lot of sense. While playing I found myself not being sucked into the game but rather trying to get to the "Good Part". The battles were annoying but the help with the choices of accessories was amazing. The game got a little bit bearable after getting the right supplies needed to kill other zombies faster. Anyways good try 3/5