jizzim canon jizzim canon

Oh baby, the testicle smasher lives!!

seagull seagull

Good style with a fade out. Much love amigo

All Clouds Have Left All Clouds Have Left

I like it. Reminds me off a bit of edward sharpe with some radiohead influence. Always enjoy this style of music.

The Wailing The Wailing

Love it. Appreciate it and know how it was done but none the less enjoy horror tracks.

SpeciBat responds:

Haha, wow this was an old song...glad you like it, though!

Squareyes Squareyes

Fun tune to listen to and play

soup cunt soup cunt

Its as if God shouted from the mountain screaming lyrics only an angel could truly understand from the bottom of his testicles to the horn protruding from his forehead.

Blue Skies Ahead Blue Skies Ahead

Me gusta this very much the problem is It doesn't have any yummy yams

Skyrim METAL! Skyrim METAL!

Nice fucking chops man I love this shit. Skyrim will always have a place in my heart and this is good stuff. The drums felt out of place and seemed to be chasing the guitar most of the time or felt exactly like a backing for the guitar and nothing else but the chops on the guitar were fun and climatic. If this song was a girl's pussy I found at the bar I would eat it out, that how confident i feel in this music

Crest Crest

I love the sound of the uke and your voice goes together well with the pace and theme of the song while the lyrics are creative and actually inspired me to write out a poem. This song is one of those songs that if I heard it in person being played on the street I would stop and listen and give money.

UNDERNATION responds:

thanks for the props. I'd like to read the poem!

Mystic Menu Loop Mystic Menu Loop

I like this so much man even though I don't make games I could definitely see this being used and its amazingly put together except for the end kinda seems to cut off at a build. Otherwise this song is pretty much perfect.